CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
About the employer
Reads Property Developments based in Diss is an established property development company with a large portfolio of commercial property throughout Norfolk & Suffolk as well as luxury holiday homes.
Our head office is based in DISS BUSINESS PARK, just a 5 minute walk from Diss mainline train station.
Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm; lunch 30 min (unpaid). Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2021
Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths or GCSE or equivalent Grade 4/C is preferable. If not, learners will be required to attend additional sessions.
Main duties will include:
- Provide general administrative support to the management team
- Facilitate the meeting rooms and provide meeting attendees with refreshments when/if required
- Ordering and managing stationery and sundries for site
- Front of house duties including, answering of the phone, meet & greet of clients, visitors, providing refreshments etc
- Creation, editing and formatting of MS office-based documentation
- Working to increase efficiency by supporting and working across teams, as well as, helping to resolve issues
- Using IT packages and systems including MS Office to write letters, emails and proposals
- Updating and reviewing databases, ensuring information is recorded accurately
- Assist with drafting correspondence, writing reports, and inputting/reviewing work
- Maintain records and files, whilst handling confidential information in compliance with organisational procedures and data protection
- Maintaining positive relationships within team and across the organisation, promoting collaborating working
- Reviewing processes and providing suggestions for improvements, sharing administrative best-practice across the organisation
- Managing work priorities and time to meet deadlines and complete tasks effectively, whilst managing expectations
- Assist with project management, including helping to plan, monitor and report on projects
The closing date for this job offer is on 23/05/2021
This job is located in Diss
More Information and How to Apply
About City College Norwich
Norwich City College Media Services. Videos made by the college about the college by staff and students.At City College Norwich you will be provided with opportunities and experiences simply not available elsewhere.