SUFFOLK NEW COLLEGE
About the employer
X-on is a pioneer of cloud telephony in the UK, with over 20 years of experience we have worked with hundreds of customers. These are across many industries where we deliver simple communications choices to benefit their business. Through the development of our own technology we have a track record of introducing products that have helped to shape our industry. Our business is focused on innovation and continues to push the boundaries of fixed line, mobile and cloud telephony for the future. We have developed our own technology working with hundreds of businesses to make communications simple. We are winners of the General Practice Award (2019) for technology solution provider of the year.
Monday - Friday between 9am-5.30pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Jun 2021
Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to establish course suitability. Ideally applicants should have at least 4 GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and maths at grades 9-4/A*-C for a Level 3 Apprenticeship and 9-3/A*-D for a Level 2.
Proof of qualifications will be required before you can be accepted onto the apprenticeship.
- Supporting the following departments with office administration: HR, Accounts, Sales, Operations
- Covering aspects of the Office Manager role in their absence, including booking meeting rooms, answering the phone, buying kitchen supplies on an ad-hoc basis
- To assist with data entry tasks
- To assist with clerical and word processing tasks
- To assist the teams on projects as required
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/05/2021
This job is located in Woodbridge
More Information and How to Apply
About Suffolk New College
Suffolk New College isn’t just a great place to learn – it’s a launch pad for your future. With top quality teaching staff and facilities, we’ll help you prepare for academic and career success.