Applications for this role are now closed.
Service Central is a business services provider assisting small to large companies to find the best deals on utilities
At Service Central we have one vision, and that is to work at the centre of your business to deliver great services at great prices, with loads of value and also education too, so that you can actually know what you are getting for your money.
Much of our work comes from small business owners who are not well-served by larger service companies who are unable to tailor their products and services to the needs of small business. They need us and, we are happy to step into the breach.
Providing payment solutions for our customers is a major part of our business. Even if you are a one-person outfit, we have the perfect payment solution for you. At your invitation we will take a close look at your business processes and suggest ways to save money.
We can get you a great deal across a range of services, including telecoms, broadband, Voice Over Internet Protocols and mobiles. We’re also commercial finance brokers for all your commercial lending requirements, and also business energy brokers.
Whether you are looking for mobile phones, POS systems, card payment terminals or something else we will supply you with the latest models on the market and at a very competitive price. However, we do not install the devices we provide for you.
We are looking for a Business Relationship Executive - Apprentice to join our team.
About this role
This role is a fantastic opportunity to combine advanced learning with on the job experience in a fast paced industry. The day to day workload is very varied yet focussed on sales and account
management to enable the business to deliver great service. The ideal candidate will have the determination and the dedication to succeed. They will be a team player, excellent communicator,
tech savvy, and ultimately they will want to grow within the role and the wider business.
The role itself comes with a whole host of training and support, from both within the business and external strategic partners, which will enable them not only to develop their personal skills but also give them a full range of industry specific key skills which can be used within our business and in their future careers. Although there is a large element of cold calling we take a very soft approach to sales and rather than ‘selling’ we are genuinely just asking for an opportunity to "present our business".
• Assisting with relationships throughout the business, from suppliers to customers.
• Making outbound sales calls.
• Dealing with inbound sales leads.
• Managing current accounts. (with support and training to help them effectively account manage their own portfolio)
• General Office Administration in line with their role.
• Responding to enquiries across live chat, social media, emails, and telephone calls
• Supporting other departments with admin and workload when appropriate.
• Supporting social media within the business.
• Using a range of internal systems including CRM's, portals, and VoIP systems.
• Occasionally supporting our clients with their social media campaigns if they have purchased one of our social management packages.
• In accordance with National Minimum Wage for Apprentice but may be higher depending on experience
• You will also be eligible for an extensive commission package too which will see your annual salary increase in line with performance.
How to apply
This vacancy is being advertised by Apprenticeships Suffolk. f you are interested in this vacancy then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact us form on the contact us page. https://apprenticeshipssuffolk.org/contact-us/
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/03/2021
National Minimum Wage for Apprentice but may be higher depending on experience
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.