This is an exciting opportunity within the Adoption and Fostering Service for an enthusiastic individual who would like to undertake a Business Support Administrator role.
As part of a team supporting Social Workers and Practitioners within their roles you will be required to carry out various administrative roles including:
• opening and distributing post
• filing / archiving
• dealing with payment of invoices
• answering the telephones and taking messages
• updating excel spreadsheets
• updating databases.
The role will enable you to gain experience and an understanding of working in the Public Sector within Children and Young People Services. You will be in contact with a wide range of people at different levels on a daily basis.
The Apprenticeship provides:
• an exciting opportunity to begin a career working in a large organisation
• experience of working in a busy environment and team
• the opportunity to work on new initiatives as well as learning essential administration and IT skills
• a fully funded and supported recognised qualification
• paid annual leave entitlement.
For an informal conversation please contact Nicola Lewis on (01473) 265993.
More Information and How to Apply
About Suffolk County Council
Suffolk County Council is the administrative authority for the county of Suffolk in England. It is run by 75 elected county councillors, representing 63 divisions. The main offices are located in Ipswich, with supporting services located elsewhere across the....