Due to an exciting year of growth we are excited to launch this year’s Apprentice scheme. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Travel Apprentice to join Clarity and start their career within a fast-paced travel Management Company.
Monday to Friday. Shifts TBC by employer. Total hours per week: 37.50.
24 months apprenticeship.
No two days are the same at Clarity, and as a Business Travel Apprentice you will develop your skills, to enable you to:
- Offer support to our clients using our travel booking systems
- Assist clients with their travel enquiries both over the phone and via email, including (but not limited to) booking flights, hotels, rail, car-hire, airport parking and advising on travel visas requirement
- Convert general enquiries into actual bookings utilising all the tools and technology available
- Take ownership of travel requests enquiries received in writing or over the telephone
- Ensure all communication both written and verbal is professional, accurate and conducted in a timely manner
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is offered to internal and external customers at all times
- Log and deal with customer complaints and reduce future issues, escalating where necessary
- Actively participate in various training courses specific to the role
- Maximise personal development on training courses
- Attend all apprentice learning days to support knowledge
The closing date for this job offer is on 22/07/2018
This job is located in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.