About the employer
Suffolk Canine Creche started in 2011 as an idea and was then launched and finally opened in January 2012 in a small unit just outside central Ipswich. It was the middle of the credit crunch and this unit quickly reached capacity. After 18 months we had a waiting list and an established “fan club”, it really became a community. We now have a Day Care Creche, our new Hotel Overnight Boarding Service, and the Training Dog-Cademy. Following soon behind was the Swimming Pool and then the in-house Grooming Spa – Fluff The Ruff.
8am – 6pm on a rota to be discussed at interview and to include some weekend working. Total hours per week: 30.00 Total hours per week: 30.00
This role will be varied and will include all aspects of working within a busy Canine Creche with a large client base. We have an average of 50-60 dogs per day playing freely.
You will be expected to complete the following tasks:
- Caring and general supervision of the dogs
- Vigilance in supervising their care, well-being and entertainment
- Ensuring a plentiful supply of water
- Ensuring dog waste is removed immediately
- Tending to any injuries thoughtfully, gently and with care
- Dealing with all customers with courtesy and respect, placing service levels at an inspirational level
- General cleaning duties including kitchen, halls, rooms ready for closing
- All other miscellaneous duties that may occur on a day-to-day basis
- Any other reasonable duties as per the needs of the business
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/11/2018
This job is located in Woodbridge, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.