- 5 GCSE's grades A-C, including Maths and English
- A proven work ethic (ie. part time employment during school/college)
- Excellent timekeeping (you are required to arrive at the office/job site by 7.30am each morning)
- Flexibility - we do not work set hours, these vary from job to job. We generally work Mon-Fri, however in busy periods, or if job specific, availability to work weekends will be required.
- Own transport - the office is not on a direct bus route, so you need to have transportation to ensure that you can arrive on time every day.
The general role of an apprentice:
Tidying and keep the work areas clean and tidy, to ensure the work site remains clear and safe Maintaining stock in vans and storage area, ensuring everything is ready for the job ahead Supporting and working alongside a fully qualified Co-worker general, knowledge of health and safety, a basic knowledge of carpentry. This role develops with your learning. You will start on the basics, and build up depending on your ability and hard work."
Use the More Info button below to find out more.
The closing date for this job offer is on 11/03/2018
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.