If you have no previous experience but bags of passion for cooking, our chef apprenticeship will give you your moment to shine!
Shift work TBC including evenings, weekend and bank holidays. Total hours per week: 30.00.
12 months apprenticeship.
What will your day-to-day involve?
- Learn how to create dishes using the correct methods, getting every dish right
- Keep a safe and hygienic working environment
- Ensure food safety when storing, preparing and cooking food
- Bring a huge appetite for learning
- Bring energy and enjoyment
- Be part of great team moments
- Being proud of what you achieve
And it’s all taught through:
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks,
- 24-hour access to course learning materials for distance learning
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths
- 30 hours paid work every week
You’ll join a close-knit team, so you’ll get the family feel from day one. You’ll take on a full-time role in the kitchen under the supervision of passionate chefs alongside your training. Working as a team to serve up great food in a fun, friendly atmosphere will help you develop the skills necessary to prepare and cook food quickly and efficiently.
Not only do you gain a Level 2 Hospitality Food Production and Cooking Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our kitchens, creating some amazing moments making sure that quality never slips for our guests!
The closing date for this job offer is on 23/07/2018
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.