A chance has arisen to join The Seckford Foundation within the busy kitchen.
Working in a kitchen environment can be pressured and stressful at times in order to ensure timely service delivery from the kitchen but is equally rewarding for somebody who is keen to learn and develop in the hospitality industry.
• To learn all key food preparation skills
• Assist in all aspects of food preparation, as well as maintaining high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in compliance with regulations
• Work safely around the kitchen equipment
• Assist with preparation and cooking of vegetables, salads, sweets, butchery, and sauces and other general kitchen duties
• You will be required to work well as part of a team and you must be prepared to take direction & guidance from senior members of the kitchen team
• Serving good food to a variety of customers: pupils, residents, staff and external visitors
• Undertake any reasonable request made by a senior member of the team
• Attend external meetings or training courses as required General responsibilities
• Desire to achieve
• Good level of verbal and written skills • Well organised; able to multi task • Evidence of strong team working skills • Flexibility; able to work in a flexible way throughout the year, including evenings and weekends
• Enthusiasm with a true passion for food • Customer focused and committed to customer satisfaction
• Committed to safeguarding
• Access to transport (as some evenings/weekend working is required)
The closing date for this job offer is on 16/04/2018
£148 per week
This job is located in Woodbridge, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Seckford Foundation
We promote and support the education and care of the young and the elderly in and around the town of Woodbridge and the county of Suffolk. Originally founded with a gift from a prominent Elizabethan lawyer, Thomas Seckford, the Foundation is committed to: Ena...