Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm. Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
11 Jan 2021
If you do not have A*-C/9-4 Grades (or equivalent) in English and maths, we will support you to achieve Functional Skills.
Our recruitment teams are driven, motivated, salespeople who are vibrant, friendly, and work extremely hard to meet the weekly targets.
You will need to be flexible in your approach to work in order to adapt to the daily demands of the business.
Key tasks include:
- Checking candidate files against the hiring clients requirements
- Obtaining information for candidate files to include eligibility to work, qualifications, registration documents, references and any other documents required prior to being placed
- Contacting candidates via email/phone to chase outstanding documentation
- Checking candidate application forms/documents, to ensure they have been completed correctly
- Attach documents onto ITRIS
- Completing compliance checklists to send over to hiring clients
- Communication with other internal departments
- Working to monthly targets
- Assisting Compliance Team Leader with any duties as required
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join a well-established, positive company, then we want to hear from you!
The closing date for this job offer is on 18/01/2021
This job is located in Ipswich
More Information and How to Apply
About Sanctuary Personnel
Sanctuary Personnel is an award-winning recruitment company based in Ipswich town centre delivering health, social care and criminal justice professionals to employers throughout the UK.