Applications for this role are now closed.
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Nov 2020
5 x GCSE grade 4/C and above including Maths and English or equivalent qualifications. AS/A Levels/Level 3 NVQ/Diploma in a construction related field would be beneficial, together with knowledge of a construction site.
Are you looking for a role with a mix of being out on site and in the office?
Site Supervisors often find themselves at the heart of our projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced and trusted regional building contractor in East Anglia for an initial one year host period, with a view to progressing to Trainee or Assistant Site Manager should the workload, geographical situation work in order to host the full apprenticeship and then move to permanent employment with the Host Company.
This placement will involve working on the refurbishment and development of a new educational facility in the Great Yarmouth area. The role will involve working alongside Senior Managers and Supervisors learning all aspects of supervision and management of construction sites. As a Site Management Trainee you will be involved in the following:
- Promoting and upholding the Host Company’s reputation for providing the highest standards of site safety, health and welfare and protection of the environment
- Working with our supply chain and surveyors to protect the company’s commercial position and the potential for profit and repeat business
- Developing good working relationships with the client, design team and supply chain by promoting best practice throughout the whole construction process
- Developing an understanding in technical practices and sequences on projects
- Contributing knowledge and skills to the delivery of the project on time, on budget and to the required quality
- Ensuring our subcontractors are delivering at the highest standards
The closing date for this job offer is on 22/10/2020
£182.00 - £348.80 p/w
This job is located in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
Construction is a growing industry which needs more young people and offers some amazing career opportunities. TrAC currently employs around 60 apprentices, who are all working towards achieving a recognised qualification in a wide range of construction roles...