The BTS Group are currently recruiting an apprentice Contract Support Administrator to work full-time at our Needham Market office for a busy utility arboriculture department.
The role requires someone to:
- Provide administration support, whilst also dealing with ad hoc queries from clients, subcontractors and members of the public.
- Reporting to the Contract Support Manager and working alongside a friendly team of colleagues we are seeking someone to hit the ground running in providing admin support to ensure the seamless operations of an important contract.
- If you are hard-working, motivated, with administration experience and able to focus in a busy office, then look no further!
- There will be an element of Arboriculture-related tasks, include map drawing, checking maps, and drawing LV diagrams. Although, experience is a bonus, this is not essential, as full training will be provided.
- Administrative/office experience
- knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- High level of organisation
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/02/2021
This job is located in Needham Market, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Suffolk New College
Suffolk New College isn’t just a great place to learn – it’s a launch pad for your future. With top quality teaching staff and facilities, we’ll help you prepare for academic and career success.