Vacancy Full Description
The BTS Group are currently recruiting an apprentice Contract Support Administrator to work full-time at our Needham Market office for a busy utility arboriculture department.
The role requires someone to:
- Provide administration support, whilst also dealing with ad hoc queries from clients, subcontractors and members of the public.
- Reporting to the Contract Support Manager and working alongside a friendly team of colleagues we are seeking someone to hit the ground running in providing admin support to ensure the seamless operations of an important contract.
- If you are hard-working, motivated, with administration experience and able to focus in a busy office, then look no further!
- There will be an element of Arboriculture-related tasks, include map drawing, checking maps, and drawing LV diagrams. Although, experience is a bonus, this is not essential, as full training will be provided.
- Administrative/office experience
- knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- High level of organisation
For this role we require you have a minimum of GCSE grade 4 or equivalent in maths and English.
- You will be able to work as part of a team as well as work independently when needed.
- You will be a good time keeper and understand the requirement to be flexible on hours to meet business requirements.
- You will be self motivated with an eye for detail.
- You will have the dedication to complete your apprenticeship
- You will have good IT skills especially with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- You will understand the need for excellent communications skills.
- You will understand the need for impeccable customer service skills
For the right candidate who proves to be hard working reliable and with the diligence to complete their apprenticeship successfully a full-time role within the company is likely.
Training to be Provided
- No regular college attendance required.
- Training for all job specific tasks will be given. In addition the apprentice will have the support and guidance of a qualified assessor from the college, who will make on-site visits every 6-8 weeks
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/04/2021
£ 155.62 (Weekly)
This job is located in Needham Market
More Information and How to Apply
About Suffolk New College
Suffolk New College isn’t just a great place to learn – it’s a launch pad for your future. With top quality teaching staff and facilities, we’ll help you prepare for academic and career success.