Applications for this role are now closed.
CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
About the employer
Sandra Reynolds is a busy vibrant agency representing models and actors for TV commercials and photographic campaigns throughout the UK and Europe. Our models and actors range from babies to pensioners in age. Our office is in central Norwich and we currently have 12 employees.
Mon-Fri 9.30am – 6pm. Paid one hour lunch break. Total hours per week: 40.00
Grade 4/C or above in English and maths
Main duties will include:
- Going through new face applications and replying to these
- Organising appointments for those we wish to see
- Being front of house at new faces days, meeting and greeting
- Downloading and selecting images for new faces
- Retouching selected images if required
- All general office administration tasks
Upon successful completion of this Apprenticeship programme, apprentices will be able to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level.
The closing date for this job offer is on 23/05/2021
This job is located in Norwich
More Information and How to Apply
About City College Norwich
Norwich City College Media Services. Videos made by the college about the college by staff and students.At City College Norwich you will be provided with opportunities and experiences simply not available elsewhere.