Information below taken from the National Apprenticeship Service.
The successful applicant will be required to work as a key member of our data team on a variety of complex tasks.
The role will require the ability to work in a team but also to be disciplined and motivated whilst working on your own after appropriate training. The role will allow you to gain exposure and bespoke training within this highly important NHS data department.
The doctors and staff at Hingham Surgery are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare. The practice operates a personal patient list meaning that each patient has a named GP who is responsible for their routine care.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Analytical mind-set with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Sound knowledge of Windows and MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure and problem-solve
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Adaptable and receptive to new ideas and procedures
- Ability to work within a team and with diverse groups of people at different levels
- Good general standard of education Mathematics, English and ICT qualifications GCSE grade ‘C’ or above OR predicted English GCSE grade ‘C’ or above OR equivalent.
- Must be willing to undertake and successfully complete minimum Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship within the 12 month contract of employment.
For Full details on the role and applications, use the appropriate button below to visit findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/05/2018
This job is located in Hingham, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.