From National Careers Service:
The successful applicant will be required to work as a key member of our staff on a variety of administrative/IT tasks. The role involves covering various areas each day and includes time on your feet and time at different desks; this is not a role where you have your own individual work to process each day.
We need an individual who is motivated, can demonstrate initiative and attention to detail and who is prepared to listen and learn. In return we can offer you comprehensive training, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity to be part of a team that values excellent patient service.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with all queries and rectifying faults where possible with computers/hardware
- Liaising with ‘Helpline’ to clear faults and do repairs as necessary
- Running monthly clinical audit reports
- Running any updates/add-ons to report systems
- Running QOF/QMAS report and checking updates
- Ensuring the scanning of all letters onto system and entering into patient notes under correct read codes as necessary
- The attendance of various meetings in relation to the clinical system or IT as appropriate
- Reporting for surveys and research purposes
- Updating website
- Photocopy patient records for solicitor’s reports
- Registering patients on to the computer record
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- And any other tasks/duties as requested by the IT manager.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a knowledgeable and highly experienced team who are well respected within this industry.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Jul 2018
14 May 2018
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
For full details, use the button below to visit www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk
This job is located in Wymondham, Norfolk
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.