POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
About the employer
Our aim at Treetops Dental Practice and Norwich Dental Implant Centre is to improve smiles, inspire confidence, and help to make a real difference to patients’ lives. We believe that having healthy teeth and gums is important for your smile, self-confidence and general wellbeing. We offer the latest cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry to enable people who are conscious about their teeth to have the smile and the function they have always dreamed of. Our very professional team strive to delivery high quality dentistry in a relaxed and friendly environment to ensure that your experience is always a pleasant one.
Mon-Sat- Shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
19 Apr 2021
- Good general standard of education including both English and maths, OR equivalent. (Predicted)
- Must be willing to undertake and successfully complete minimum Level 3 Dental Nurse Apprenticeship within the 18 month contract of employment.
We need an individual who is motivated, can demonstrate initiative and attention to detail and who is prepared to listen and learn. In return we can offer you comprehensive training, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity to be part of a team that values excellent patient service.
Duties may be varied from time to time under the direction of the Practice Manager daily duties will include:
- Work closely with the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner
- Provide chair side assistance during all dental procedures
- Update computer records and taking notes
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatments
- Assisting with Patient Chaperone
- Carry out reception and administrative tasks where required
This is a great opportunity to join a highly experienced and well respected team within the industry.
The closing date for this job offer is on 11/04/2021
This job is located in Norwich
More Information and How to Apply
Poultec Training was established in 1997 by Edward Bales to offer work-based training and consultancy to the Poultry industry on a national scale. Poultec has subsequently grown and diversified into a wide range of training areas.