CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
About the employer
Mortgage Advice Bureau is a leading mortgage network, as well as the UK’s most recognised intermediary consumer brand, winning over 150 national awards for the quality of its advice and service.
Finding the right mortgage is very important, whether a first-time buyer, making a family move or purchasing a buy-to-let property. Mortgage Advice Bureau (who Mortgage Seeker Limited are part of) offer bespoke mortgage advice, assist our clients to plan their budget and explain the costs involved with the buying and selling of property - helping to take the hassle out of the buying process.
Monday to Friday between 09:00 to 17:30. Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2021
Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths or GCSE Grade 4/C or equivalents is preferable. If not, learners will be required to attend additional sessions.
Main duties will include:
- Producing written communication for a range of audiences and digital platforms
- Undertaking research and analysis to help inform both short and long term digital communication strategies and campaigns
- Using a wide variety of digital technologies and tools for a range of platforms and user interfaces to help achieve marketing objectives
- Reviewing, monitoring and analysing online activity to help provide recommendations and insights
- Assisting with enquiries received on online and social media platforms; responding efficiently to provide excellent customer service
- Analysing problems and resolving issues across a variety of digital platforms
- Understanding and creating basic analytical dashboards using digital tools
- Assist with search marketing and search engineering optimisation (SEO)
- Assist with email marketing and web analytics and metrics
- Assist with mobile apps and Pay-Per-Click
- Utilising digital analytics to measure and evaluate the success of digital marketing activities
Interpreting and following latest developments in:
- Digital media technologies and trends
- Marketing briefs and plans
- Company customer standards / industry good practice for marketing
Upon successful completion of this Apprenticeship programme, apprentices can apply for registration with the Register of IT Technicians, as well as, access to join as an Affiliate (Professional) member of the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and/or Associate membership of BCS.
The closing date for this job offer is on 12/04/2021
This job is located in Norwich
More Information and How to Apply
About City College Norwich
Norwich City College Media Services. Videos made by the college about the college by staff and students.At City College Norwich you will be provided with opportunities and experiences simply not available elsewhere.