About the employer
Our client is an award winning online media publishing company providing businesses with a variety of digital platforms to advertise their brand/services to UK students, travel enthusiasts and food lovers.
Monday - Friday. Total hours per week: 37.00
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify online target markets for specific social media campaigns, and plan, set-up and manage the activity through to completion, using bespoke social media marketing software. The person will also play a role in publishing content online using the WordPress platforms
- Participating in and planning digital content on social media platforms and engaging with users
- Monitoring and reporting usage statistics and clicks using Bitly and Google Analytics
- Building a community and utilising data effectively on social media
- Contributing to the development and growth of our digital channels for user engagement
- Success in this role is achieved by managing campaigns closely, being very well organised with a logical mindset and excellent problem solving skills
- You will mainly be managing in-house campaigns or campaigns for clients.
- Duties will also include using the company CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Other ad-hoc duties
The closing date for this job offer is on 25/11/2018
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.