About the employer
St Mary's Playgroup is a well established nursery which has been based in the grounds of St Mary's Primary School for over 40 years and provides high quality childcare for children aged from 2 years. We are Ofsted Registered (Office for Standards in Education) and are regularly checked by their inspectors. A copy of their most recent report is on display at playgroup and can be downloaded from our About Us page. We are also affiliated to the Pre-School Learning Alliance.
Days between Monday - Friday. Working hours between 7:50am and 6:15pm. Rota basis sessions. Total hours per week: 40.00
- Planning and organisation - planning and delivery of the EYFS curriculum (where appropriate), indoors and outdoors, in accordance with the 7 areas of learning, characteristics of effective learning
- Organise and implement a range of age appropriate activities that will engage and stimulate the children and creating safe and creative play opportunities
- Implementing risk assessments, as delegated, to ensure the well-being of children and adults in the setting
- To assist with the planning of activities and the continual enhancement of the learning environment (quality improvement)
- To organise staff effectively making good use of time and staff expertise
- Organising visits to feeder primary schools, liaising effectively with parents and school staff
The closing date for this job offer is on 25/01/2019
This job is located in Woodbridge, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.