Laurence Scott are looking to employ 6 Apprentices for 2018 to join their enthusiastic team in Norwich working in the following positions. 3x machinists, 2x Winding (Electrical) and production engineering.
Total Hours per Week/Working Days/Start and Finish Time? 37.5 Hours Monday – Thursday : 07:45 – 16:30 (Lunch 12:30 – 13:00) Friday : 07:45 – 12:15 (No Lunch) Time allocated for lunch break (mins):30 Is lunch paid? No. Total hours per week: 37.50.
2 years apprenticeship.
Main duties will include:
- Working safely in an engineering environment
- Carrying out engineering activities efficiently and effectively
- Using and communicating technical information
- Wiring and testing electrical equipment and circuits
- Forming and assembling electrical windings and support systems
- Maintaining electrical equipment/systems
- Learning principles of engineering technology
- Learning principles of electrical and electronics technology
- Ensuring all items are fitted to the highest standards using the correct fixings and pass checks
- Understand the importance of insulation systems and processes of producing wound stator cores.
The closing date for this job offer is on 20/07/2018
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.