Snap-on Diagnostics is looking to recruit an Apprentice in our Service Centre repairing hand held diagnostic product. This is a challenging role which will allow you to learn and develop your skills working in the diagnostic side of the motor industry.
Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm 30 min lunch break 10 min tea break in the morning. Total hours per week: 37.50
4 years apprenticeship.
- Repairing product returns to the Service Centre in a timely manner
- Maintain the ETI Repair Order system, used to track product returns
- Prioritising the daily work within the Snap-on Service Centre
- To be able to discuss product issues comfortably with Snap-on Franchisees or End Users
- Maintain sufficient levels of components within the Service Centre to ensure speedy response times to customers
- Be responsible for Service Centre inventory and undertake weekly cycle counting for the continued drive for stock accuracy
- To maintain good housekeeping throughout the department and ensure the equipment and parts are stored in the correct manner
The closing date for this job offer is on 29/06/2018
This job is located in Kings Lynn, Norfolk
How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.