About the employer
JayCraft Food Machinery UK is a family run company, we supply new and used food processing equipment to the food industry. We also pride ourselves with our own branded equipment which includes Potato Batch Peelers for peeling root crop which are fabricated in house. As a growing company we also work closely with some high street food chains, providing them with central kitchen facilities, taking us to various locations over the UK.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
Minimum of maths, English and preferably Science GCSE grades A*-C/4-9 or equivalent.
As an apprentice you will:
- Assist with Fabrication machinery refurbishment
- Assist with fabrication of guards
- Assist with fabrication of small machines
- Spend time with our maintenance engineers, to learn the mechanical side of the machines
- Ensure the workshop is kept clean and tidy
- At the end of each day ensure all tools are correctly stored
- You will also be expected to withhold the confidentiality of all customer information given to you at all times
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/09/2020
This job is located in Fincham, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About College of West Anglia
Training more than 7,500 students each year, the College of West Anglia is one of the largest providers of education and training in Norfolk and Cambridgeshire with an exceptional track record of developing the skills and talents of our students. This...