Treatt are a manufacturer of flavours and fragrances that currently employ 200 staff in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. They have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice to join the team.
Monday to Friday, 8.00 to 17.00. Total hours per week: 40.00.
48 months apprenticeship.
As an Engineering Apprentice you will be involved in, but not limited to:
- Installing, servicing and repairing engineering machinery and equipment
- Specifically dealing with: processing plant (pumps, mixers, tanks & pressure vessels, etc), transport equipment, building services.
- Working with computerised systems; CMM, CAD + Office Suite
- Making scheduled checks and inspections
- Finding and fixing faults
- Instrument calibration
- Lubrication and cleaning
- Replacing worn parts
- Responding to breakdowns
- Fixing faults
The closing date for this job offer is on 27/07/2018
This job is located in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.