About the employer
William H Brown Estate Agents in Stalham are here to help you sell your home or find the right property. As part of a national estate agency network we have access to over 320 branches, which are all computer-linked, meaning we can help at every stage of the moving process. From property valuations and ... mortgage services, to insurances and conveyancing, to EPCs and surveys, William H Brown will be with you every step of the way!
In a prominent location on Stalham High Street, we cover many NR12 and NR29 areas including Stalham, Sutton, Hickling, Wroxham, Sea Palling, Rollesby, Winterton, Martham and Potter Heigham to name a few!
Tuesday – Friday 8:30am-6pm and Saturday 8:45am-4pm. Total hours per week: 37.00
- Ensure all customers are greeted in a professional, friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner at all times.
- Ascertain applicants' needs by listening carefully to the details provided, probing where necessary to ensure all data acquired.
- Ensure than when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the sale is actively progressed through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions.
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity.
- Immediately advise suitable applicants of any new instructions, which may be suitable.
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details.
- Ensure every effort is made to cross sell company products on every occasion and attempt to gain an introduction to Sequence Home Conveyancing and Sequence Mortgage Services.
- Ensure you comply at all times with all legislative requirements and company directives, policies and procedures.
- Carry out ad hoc projects at the request of your Manager and others as and when required.
- Make sure that the branch administration is carried out in the form of computer and paper based work.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2019
This job is located in Stalham, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.