About the employer
Worcester, Bosch Group now employs 2000 people! Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers. Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories. Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for seven years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate. Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5:00pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
These vacancies will be based in various locations
WORKING ALONGSIDE YOUR MENTOR YOU WILL:
- Travel to customer homes and sites.
- Maintain, repair and service Worcester domestic heating products to a high standard.
- Provide a world-class level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage your time to ensure efficient completion of work.
- Liaise with contacts across the organisation to solve problems and achieve targets.
WE WELCOME APPLICATIONS FROM THOSE WITH THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective team worker.
- Ability to use own initiative and creativity to solve problems.
- Motivated, adaptable, hardworking and imaginative.
- Hold, or be working towards a full UK driving license.
- Hold or have predicted grades of 4 GCSE grade A-C (including maths and English) or equivalent.
THIS ROLE IS FIELD BASED WORKING FROM HOME WHERE YOUR MENTOR WILL LIVE IN THE AREA.
The closing date for this job offer is on 08/05/2019
£163.13 - £307.88
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.