Applications for this role are now closed.
To provide administration support to the Accounts Department whilst gaining a Level 2 Apprenticeship in AAT Foundation certificate in Accounting.
Key Activities & Responsibilities
- Assist with Group Credit Control
- Set up new supplier/customer accounts on Sage 200 and maintain existing account details
- Assist with maintaining and updating purchase/sales ledgers, this will include inputting invoices, credit notes, payments and receipts
- Assist with a range of office, administrative and ad-hoc finance related tasks as required
- Maintain the office filing/archiving system in both hard & electronic format
- To contribute to effective team working and provide appropriate cover for colleagues as required
- To provide a comprehensive and proactive customer focused service
- Comply with the Group’s health and safety policies
- Comply with the Group’s Code of Conduct by behaving in a professional manner at all times
- Support your own personal development by attending training and corporate events as required
- Demonstrate commitment to valuing diversity and upholding the Group’s equal opportunities policy at all times
(No role profile can cover every issue/task which may arise within the post at various times. The post holder is expected to carry out other duties from time to time, which are broadly consistent/related to those described).
As an employer we follow the same principles and milestones of the minimum wage but pay a slightly enhanced rate.
08:30am – 05:30pm Monday – Friday (1-hour unpaid lunch break).
Sinks Pit – Kesgrave – IP5 2PE
To find out more about the role you can view an in-depth overview by clicking here.
The closing date for this job offer is on 29/07/2022
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Tru7 Limited
At TRU7, we’re passionate about the vehicles that we hire, sell and operate and this has been evident throughout our decades of service. Our premium fleet has state of the art safety technology and we make sure you have the right vehicle or operator for the j...