Vertas are a Facilities management company offering various services including catering, cleaning, security, and many more our head office is based in Ipswich, we offer services throughout the UK. They have a exciting opportunity for a apprentice to start.
Key support to our credit control team is the initial starting specialism. Tasks will include;
- sending statements
- responding to queries
- ending copies of invoices
- running debtor reports
- attending weekly debt call to take minutes and email action points to attendees
- clearing unallocated cash
- learning to provide the best most efficient level of credit control possible to the business
- supporting our credit control team in their tasks.
- GCSE Grade A*-C or above in maths and English
- A levels in finance related topics are desired
- Basic understanding of finance would be ideal
- customer service is going to be a key part of this role in time so a desire to liaise with customer would be desirable.
- hard working
- well organised
- good level of the English language
- Someone who can complete tasks and prioritise their workload. Exposure to management level in attending the debt calls
Full Accounts or Finance Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship
Things to consider
Fast paced environment with lots to do all day everyday. Open plan office. Long periods of time are spent on the computer. Vertas currently has 10 different entities to manage and is continuing to grow so a lot to learn and gain from working for a large company.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/09/2020
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Vertas Group LTD
Vertas Group Limited is a versatile, creative and sustainable facilities management company based in Ipswich, providing services to schools, councils and commercial business across East Anglia. We have a reputation for providing the highest quality of service...