About the employer
European Electronique is a leading end-to-end technology solutions provider with experience in delivering a range of comprehensive solutions across the public and private sector.
W S TRAINING LTD.
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week 0800-1630 – 1 hour lunch. Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Feb 2021
5 GCSE’s, or equivalents, grade A – C 9-4 including maths, English and ICT.
The job will be to learn to provide 1st Line hardware and software support, call logging services, asset management, general ICT administrative (under supervision) and other ICT facility services as a member of a team. The teams function will be to provide staff and pupil support for all aspects of an ICT infrastructure, including Networking, Server, Desktop & Laptop hardware (Tier 1 Products) and Software.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To provide a professional first line technical advisory and diagnostic support service to European Electronique customers within a Service Desk environment during the service window
- To provide a professional and effective first line remote network monitoring and management service to European Electronique customer environment
- To ensure that all reported technical issues are dealt with professionally and competently and that they are recorded on the Service Management System and are resolved within the customers Service Level Agreement
- To provide an effective communications interface between the school customers and the various groups within European Electronique
- Provide 1st line technical support and call logging services to the school
- To report and manage any incident that requires the services of a third party organisation
- To monitor/manage call queues to ensure that support calls are being escalated and resolved within agreed SLA’s
- To action any asset change in compliance with the Change Control Procedure
- To complete additional ad hoc project work, as required
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/01/2021
This job is located in Holbrook
More Information and How to Apply
About WS training
WS Training offer a range of commercial training courses to organisations and individuals. From Human Resources, Health & Safety, Management Development, IT and Personal Development, there are over 120 courses on offer.