About the employer
European Electronique is a leading end-to-end technology solutions provider with experience in delivering a range of comprehensive solutions across the public and private sector.
Over 30 years of experience in technology – A leading IT solutions specialist with over thirty years of experience providing cutting edge technologies to enable the delivery of fully integrated IT solutions into education, healthcare, local government and corporate markets.
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week 0800-1630 – 1 hour lunch. Total hours per week: 37.50
The job will be to learn to provide 1st Line hardware and software support, call logging services, asset management, general ICT administrative (under supervision) and other ICT facility services as a member of a team. The teams function will be to provide staff and pupil support for all aspects of an ICT infrastructure, including Networking, Server, Desktop & Laptop hardware (Tier 1 Products) and Software.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To provide a professional first line technical advisory and diagnostic support service to European Electronique customers within a Service Desk environment during the service window
- To provide a professional and effective first line remote network monitoring and management service to European Electronique customer environment
- To ensure that all reported technical issues are dealt with professionally and competently and that they are recorded on the Service Management System and are resolved within the customers Service Level Agreement
- To provide an effective communications interface between the school customers and the various groups within European Electronique
- Provide 1st line technical support and call logging services to the school
- To report and manage any incident that requires the services of a third party organisation
- To monitor/manage call queues to ensure that support calls are being escalated and resolved within agreed SLA’s
- To action any asset change in compliance with the Change Control Procedure
- To complete additional ad hoc project work, as required
The closing date for this job offer is on 02/11/2018
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.