Applications for this role are now closed.
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
About the employer
Welcome to NFU Mutual's Swaffham branch where we pride ourselves on offering a personal, friendly local service for home, car and business insurance as well as pensions, investments and protection.
Taking the time to get to know our customers' needs is important to us. Being local to you means we're on hand to help you with any policy amends, if you need to make a claim or any queries you may have.
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm. Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
14 Jun 2021
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail/Accuracy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and problem solve
- Understand the importance of confidentiality - the successful candidate will be dealing with confidential information and must understand the need for discretion at all times
- Ability to work within a team and with diverse groups of people at different levels
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Reliable, punctual and ability to multi-task
- Professional, flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Willingness to learn and develop own skills and progress towards apprenticeship accreditation
- Motivated to continually improve work practices and procedures, both in own working area and others
- Good general standard of education (4 x GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C/4 or above including English and maths)
- Must be willing to undertake and successfully complete minimum Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship within the 18-month contract of employment
The successful applicant will work within the different departments at NFU Mutual Swaffham ensuring that they gain a great understanding of the high quality insurance service being provided to its clients.
The apprenticeship will entail providing administrative assistance as instructed by the departmental managers.
We need an individual who is motivated, can demonstrate initiative and attention to detail and who is prepared to listen and learn. In return, we can offer you comprehensive training, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity to be part of a team that values excellent customer service.
Daily duties will include:
- Review and advise upon customer general insurance requirements
- Process and despatch renewal documentation to agency standards
- Administer all networking instructions to meet agency completion standards
- Preparation of letters for posting and franking of mail
- Filing of notes and correspondence as directed
- Maintain record keeping requirements for your role
- Produce correspondence to require timeframes and quality standards
- Perform other duties as assigned by agent/senior agent
- Identify and initiate cross selling opportunities and activities to new and existing customers
- Comply with all applicable sections of the NFU Mutual General Insurance Compliance Manual for agency network and local agency procedures
- Gain knowledge and work towards acquiring Product Licences to be able to discuss NFU Mutual General Insurance products, as applicable
- Implement customer money collection and processing procedures to maintain agency credit control
The closing date for this job offer is on 06/06/2021
This job is located in Swaffham
More Information and How to Apply
Poultec Training was established in 1997 by Edward Bales to offer work-based training and consultancy to the Poultry industry on a national scale. Poultec has subsequently grown and diversified into a wide range of training areas.