Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, 1 hour lunch. Total hours per week: 35.00
Sanctuary Personnel are currently looking to add to their Invoicing team by taking on an apprentice invoicing Administrator.
The Invoicing team is a vibrant, friendly and approachable team who work closely together to meet the weekly deadlines - and are known to provide sweet treats to get you through the busy day!
Working alongside both the payroll and credit control divisions you will need to be flexible in your approach to work in order to adapt to the daily demands of the business.
Key tasks include:
- Updating internal systems with financial data
- Checking client reports in order to process invoices
- Providing timely and accurate processing of invoices
- Assisting with any pre-invoicing administration requirements
- Dealing with internal and external client queries
What you will need to succeed:
- A good level of IT knowledge and familiarity with using different IT systems
- Be highly numerate to carry out data entry efficiently
- Someone who has the ability to "hit the ground running" and work to deadlines
- Someone who wants to form a career in the accounts/finance sector
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to build relationships and rapport
- Be able to identify solutions to problems in a pressurised environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic in your approach
- Have attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
The closing date for this job offer is on 22/10/2019
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Sanctuary Personnel
Sanctuary Personnel is an award-winning recruitment company based in Ipswich town centre delivering health, social care and criminal justice professionals to employers throughout the UK.