To assist the club journalist and club news editor in delivering the club’s overall editorial strategy, delivering best-in-class fan engagement with a continuous diet of high-quality written content across multiple channels.
40 (1 day (8 hours)) per week will be allocated as training time. Shifts/times TBC. Total hours per week: 40.00
20 months apprenticeship.
- understand interviewing techniques and carry out straightforward interviews on a variety of issues across the club, including the academy
- carry out research for news items, including searching for historical information and pictures
- prepare content for specific purposes (e.g. press releases, social media, and club publications)
- help ensure all static, informational content on canaries.co.uk and other relevant channels is maintained and accurate at all times for the benefit of fans
- ensure that news items are focused on the club’s main demographic, but support the clubs youth engagement objectives
- support the development of new editorial content to cover the activities of the Norwich City Academy and development squads
- deliver, with appropriate training and support, engaging video content covering all aspects of the club’s news
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/07/2018
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.