About the employer
Ashtons Legal is a growing firm in the East of England with a focus on providing excellent legal advice to a diverse range of individuals, institutions and executives across our region and beyond.
You will find no silo working here, just a friendly and supportive team of professionals working together to make sure our clients receive the best advice possible. Our firm has a flexible reward and benefits structure and a culture of openness, with an innovative leadership looking to the future.
Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00, with 1 hour for lunch. Total hours per week: 35.00
Our apprentices are fully immersed within the team and will be involved in all aspects of the team's work. You can expect to:
- Deal with incoming post
- Handle a high volume of telephone calls (both incoming and outgoing)
- Respond to and send a high volume of emails
- Write letters and draft documents
- Consider evidence from different sources
- Make judgements/decisions relating to liability (with support and guidance)
- Liaise with clients and process matters
- Deal with client queries and complaints
The closing date for this job offer is on 21/02/2019
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.