NorseCare have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Learning and Development Administrator to join the Learning and Development Team, delivering an effective administrative service whilst learning key skills in training and administration.
As you gain more confidence in the role, your duties will develop and will range from responding to enquiries and general administration to preparing statistical data and reviewing and evaluating the administration processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering Fresh-Desk queries relating to training and liaising with staff to resolve
- Assisting with booking, scheduling and arranging training venues, lunches and refreshments for events/meetings.
- Collating resources that can be used in the Homes/schemes as a learning resource and ensuring delivery via the L & D Coordinators
- Working with the technical training team to establish printing of team paperwork requirements and completing as required
- Liaise with Homes/Schemes to offer support with new starter set-ups
- Working with the Learning and Development Manager to support with issuing of First Aid Certificates and ensure staff receive their achievement confirmation
- Supporting the evaluation administration and development work for the teams
- Support with Learning & Development purchasing needs via NorseCare’s Compleat system
For further details click here
£11,000 per annum
We are Norfolk’s largest care home provider, managing residential Homes and Housing with Care schemes across Norfolk. Our Care Homes provide care and support within a homely residential setting. We also manage Housing with Care schemes providing people with c...