About the employer
William H Brown estate agents in the Georgian market town of Swaffham would love to help you buy or sell, rent or let your home whether it be a luxury renovation, a character cottage, apartment, building plot or park home.
We sell and let properties in and around Swaffham as well as the villages of ... Necton, Sporle, Castle Acre, Narborough, Holme Hale and many more. Swaffham has a wealth of History and the X1 bus allows you to get around the county at ease. Most of the villages have primary schools.
Our office in Swaffham is located in a prime position on the Market Place, which still hosts a traditional Saturday market and a monthly Farmers market. Our refurbished office is a bright and airy space with LED window display which looks stunning at night. Our Swaffham team is lead by Tony Oulds. The team is full of experience and local knowledge.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9 am - 5 pm no wed 9 am - 4 pm Saturday every other. Total hours per week: 40.00
Daily duties will include:
- At the beginning of your apprenticeship you will spend most of your time shadowing experienced members of the branch to give you a clear insight on the smooth running of the business on a daily basis
- Assist the Lettings Manager in maximising the overall income and profitability of the branch
- Maintain an adequate applicant register
- Maintain regular contact with the company’s clients
- Ensure all appointments are entered into the office diary
- Ensure the placement of timely advertisements within the expenditure limits set by your Area Director and monitor responses
- Complete success sheets and process tenant applications in accordance with company policy
- Qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms
- Ensure all signups are dealt with efficiently and explanations are provided to tenants where necessary
- Ensure all tenants are aware of their insurance responsibilities and endeavour to sell suitable insurance at every opportunity
- Ensure you comply at all times with all legislative requirements and company directives, policies and procedures
- Carry out ad hoc projects at the request of your Manager and others as and when required.
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/02/2019
This job is located in Swaffham, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.