An exciting opportunity has arisen in Norwich to learn all aspects of the loan application and underwriting process. You will be speaking to customers on the phone who have already registered an interest in Guarantor My Loan. You talk the customer through the loan process whilst completing qualifying checks and various administrative duties.
Mon to Fri, 9.00am to 5.00pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
18 months apprenticeship.
Your role will involve the following:
- Owning the process of our loan enquiries from application through to loan payout
- Deal with all enquiries received online, via email, phone and social media
- Collect and verify information provided by our customers and their guarantors, which will include income and expenditure, address and ID verification
- To challenge a customer if information isn’t accurate
- To ensure our customers are kept well informed throughout all stages of the application process
- Supporting our customers in achieving their personal loan requirements
- Data input, processing all information onto bespoke CRM system
- Complete eligibility checks including credit score
The closing date for this job offer is on 11/07/2018
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.