SUFFOLK NEW COLLEGE
About the employer
Glowcroft has been established since 1990 and offer a total packaging service from concept to delivery and anything in between. We experience steady growth year on year and are committed to quality and excellence in all areas of our operation ensuring total customer satisfaction.
Monday to Friday. Between 08.15 - 17.00 one shift. 30 minutes unpaid break per day. Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 May 2021
Qualifications Required: List the key qualifications for this role.
Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to establish course suitability.
Ideally applicants should have at least 4 GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and Maths at grades A*-C or 9-4 for an Advanced Apprenticeship and A*-D or 9-3 for an Intermediate.
- Analyse problems and offer suggestions for correcting errors on the machines
- Perform machine and packaging line set ups, adhering to the company's health & safety guidelines, policies, and processes
- Assist the Line Leaders with issues, concerns, or problems with the machines
- Ensure there is an adequate stock of tools, spares, and consumables at all times
- The apprentice Machine Setters will be based in Unit & Unit 10, and will work under the Engineering Manager
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/04/2021
This job is located in Needham Market
More Information and How to Apply
About Suffolk New College
Suffolk New College isn’t just a great place to learn – it’s a launch pad for your future. With top quality teaching staff and facilities, we’ll help you prepare for academic and career success.