Applications for this role are now closed.
Poundfield Precast are a precast concrete manufacturer specialising in retaining walls, beam & block flooring, and bespoke precast concrete projects. They offer a nationwide coverage and operate from two locations in East Anglia and the Northwest. They are part of the SIGMA Precast Products Group (PPG).
- Assist organising effective/regular maintenance of Company’s plant & machinery
- Assist daily/weekly/regular maintenance & safety checks
- Assist organising & documentation for effective repair of breakdowns
- Ensure that spare parts/maintenance requisites are purchased at optimum cost & from approved suppliers
- Report any threats to the health & safety of employees/potential pollution to the environment
- Develop sound working relationships with all personnel & departments
GCSE Maths and English grades 5-9
- Team working
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- IT skills
Training to be Provided
Engineering Fitter Level 3
Things to consider
You will be working on a concrete manufacturing site outside and in large manufacturing sheds. There will be a certain amount of machinery noise. You will need to be able to drive as the location of this site does not have a public transport route.
Company is growing rapidly and there will be opportunities to progress into supervisor/manager roles.
The closing date for this job offer is on 19/06/2022
£200 per week
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.