Applications for this role are now closed.
First Copy provides printers and presses, managed services and IT solutions. Some of our printers would fit on your desk; others would fill your house! We offer a friendly local service across East Anglia and beyond with the backup of technology giant Xerox.
We are looking for a creative junior marketer to join our friendly marketing department. The successful applicant will support our team across various channels, including print, social and digital, as well as at events. Our new marketer will gain a breadth of experience alongside a Marketing (Level 3) qualification from Cambridge Marketing College.
What to expect from the role:
- Practical experience in content planning, development, creation, management and evaluation using a variety of key platforms and software
- Supporting the First Copy team with lots of different marketing projects, from video creation, copywriting and social posting to the management of a CRM, email and seasonal campaigns and event support
- Blended learning from online study, tutorials and webinars with Cambridge Marketing College
- Experience working in a technology business and opportunities to attend industry events, work with partners and learn about how our business works
- Help us to deliver creative content across our digital and printed channels
- Support us in managing a variety of marketing projects across the web, print, email, telephone, CRM and events
- Create digital and print artwork, assets and templates alongside our design lead
- Support outbound marketing projects, e.g. mailouts, calls and eshots, alongside our business development lead
- Learn about web content and SEO to make timely website additions and updates alongside our marketing manager and executive
- Take on specific tasks to support discrete campaigns and events
- Contribute to ongoing evaluation and strategy as part of the wider marketing team and business
- Support the wider team by sometimes helping to answer the phones
CAMBRIDGE MARKETING COLLEGE LIMITED
The apprentice will be working towards the Multi-Channel Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship standard
All delivered within the workplace via online training provided by Cambridge Marketing College
GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSEs including maths and English (Grade Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative
Things to consider
Our office is in the village of Bottisham, accessible by bus from Newmarket and Cambridge.
Following the successful completion of the apprenticeship, we hope to offer a full-time role within the business.
The closing date for this job offer is on 25/02/2024
This job is located in Cambridge, Cambs
More Information and How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.