About the employer
William H Brown estate agents in North Walsham, which is located on Market Street in the town centre, have been selling and letting homes for many years, offering highly professional home moving services for both buyers, sellers and landlords. As part of a national estate agency network with over 320 ... branches, we can help at every step of the moving process, from Sale and Let Valuations, Mortgage Services, Insurance and Conveyancing, to EPC's and Surveys. We also have a fantastic Auction Department, Select Homes Department for specialist properties and a dedicated Land & New Homes team.
As well as North Walsham itself, we at William H Brown sell and rent properties in all of the surrounding villages including Mundesley, Trunch, Southrepps, Thorpe Market, Felmingham, Skeyton, Swafield, Antingham, Tunstead, Bacton and more!
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm Expect to work some Saturdays. Total hours per week: 40.00
Daily duties will include:
- At the beginning of your apprenticeship you will spend most of your time shadowing experienced members of the branch to give you a clear insight on the smooth running of the business on a daily basis
- Assist the Lettings Manager in maximising the overall income and profitability of the branch
- Maintain an adequate applicant register
- Maintain regular contact with the company’s clients
- Ensure all appointments are entered into the office diary
- Ensure the placement of timely advertisements within the expenditure limits set by your Area Director and monitor responses
- Complete success sheets and process tenant applications in accordance with company policy
- Qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms
- Ensure all signups are dealt with efficiently and explanations are provided to tenants where necessary
- Ensure all tenants are aware of their insurance responsibilities and endeavour to sell suitable insurance at every opportunity
- Ensure you comply at all times with all legislative requirements and company directives, policies and procedures
- Carry out ad hoc projects at the request of your Manager and others as and when required
The closing date for this job offer is on 15/12/2018
This job is located in North Walsham, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.