An exciting opportunity to begin your career with Parenta Training, working in an early years setting. Become an Apprentice in one of our fun and friendly nurseries working with children aged from birth to five years gaining experience while you learn.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm. Total hours per week: 40.00.
12 months apprenticeship.
Your role will include:
- Working with children between the ages of 0-5 years, organising activities, being pro-active with the help and care carried out within the early years teaching sector
- Assisting and meeting the personal/emotional needs of individual children – Changing nappies, feeding, caring and establishing a relationship with children
- Work (under supervision) providing all aspects of care/support to children, ensuring they take part with day- to- day learning and play activities
- Ensure that the setting is safe, clean and well presented
- Collaborate with colleagues ensuring the highest standards of work are carried out and are provided throughout your role in a positive manner
- To contribute to a high quality caring environment for children. This includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities
- Attend team meetings and contribute relevant ideas
- Be able to understand and implement the setting’s confidentiality policy
- Contribute towards an effective and supportive team environment
- Throughout this role, you will gain extensive knowledge and experience within the working environment which will set you up for a great career upon completion. This will hopefully lead to permanent employment within the early learning year’s sector or even continue to the next level, undertaking further training.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/09/2018
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.