Applications for this role are now closed.
About the employer
With over 30-years’ experience in providing award-winning domiciliary care, Christies Care is a family-run and owned private home care business operating across the UK. Our local West Suffolk branch is on hand to provide you with personalised hourly care in your area, as and when you need it.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm 1 hour lunch. Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
03 Feb 2021
Maths, English & IT Grade 4/C or above or equivalent.
This will be a full-time position, based at our office in Ipswich Centre, however remote working is available also.
- Answering telephones
- Dealing with client inquiries
- Supporting our care coordinators with their day
- Business Development
- General filing
- Booking meetings
- Working closely with the Managing Director
We are looking for someone who has the following qualities:
- Good customer service
- Good positive attitude
- Excellent time keeping
- Excellent telephone manner
- Works well in a team and on their own
- Experience working with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good grammar and mathematical skills
- Attention to detail
- Sales experience is advantageous
- Full Clean UK Driving license preferred
The closing date for this job offer is on 22/01/2021
This job is located in Ipswich
More Information and How to Apply
About Qube Learning
We are committed to providing a flexible and welcoming approach when working with both our customers and students, ensuring all parties are comfortable and well informed from the offset. We are passionate about building great relationships and pride ourselves...