About the employer
In our studio ideas are created, refined and achieve their potential. We lovingly craft digital campaigns to realise our clients' ambitions. We often challenge them to set sights higher through the use of innovative new technology and carefully selected channels to engage with their audiences. The team have won 33 awards; for search marketing, design, web development and social media campaigns. Our approach is agile & data-led. We make recommendations based on market leading analytical tools we've heavily invested in, so clients can be confident in receiving a high rate of return on investment.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
We are looking to take on an apprentice Office Administrator who will learn all aspects of Office Management and provide important support to the whole team
Duties will include:
- Taking calls and directing them to the right person, or, taking accurate messages and passing on the details
- Acting as the first point of contact for visitors – meeting and greeting
- Overseeing kitchen and stationary stock, ordering and replenishing stock as required.
- Maintaining the tidiness of the office and managing cleaners
- Organising both incoming and outgoing post
- Booking travel – trains, hotels etc for staff as requested
- Banking cheques and looking after the petty cash float
- Purchasing office equipment and assisting with the reconciliation of receipts
- Organising diaries
- Assist client services with processing client ticket requests
- Help manage web, app and digital marketing projects
- Test projects for bugs, issues, usability and quality assurance
- Assisting with event planning such as team building events or celebrations
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/10/2018
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.