NH Decorators are a painting and decorating company specialising in : wallpapering, painted wall murals, interior painting and decorating, and exterior painting.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assisting with loading and emptying van
- Under coat and top coat
- Help keep work area clean
- Tidy work area
- Maintenance of tools
- Collection of materials
- Your responsibilities will increase as your skills and knowledge improve.
GCSE Grade C (4) or above in maths and English is desired.
- Able to work at heights.
- Good work ethic and standard of work
- Reliable, honest and hard working
- Flexibility is key
- Smart and polite
- Must be punctual
Training to be Provided
Level 2 Painter and Decorator apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Work will be inside and out.
- Driving license essential to be able to get to and from the locations.
- Overtime may be available.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity for a full-time role upon completion of apprenticeship.
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/06/2021
£240 per week
This job is located in Red Lodge nr Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.