Monday to Friday. Total hours per week: 37.50
Working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday 9-5.
Duties will include:
- Support the Head of People to recruit and retain CAREGivers, this involves doing reference checks and DBS checks for new starters, inputing people information into the company IT systems along with NMDS website.
- Taking new CAREGiver telephone enquires and processing them for interview.
- Monitoring compliance of existing CAREGivers documentation on a regular basis.
- Supporting with putting together interview and training packs.
- Inputing social media posts and pictures into Facebook and Instagram, updating the companies websites with news stories each month.
- Supporting the production of both client and CAREGiver newsletters along with a weekly mail bulletin to CAREGivers.
- Helping the Head of People to put together events such as CAREGiver meetings, CAREGiver Conference, client singing events and recruitment events.
The right candidate needs to feel confident to welcome people as they arrive in the office. They need good IT skills along with verbal and written communication.
The candidate will be working in an open plan office with eleven other people, it’s a fast pace environment however we have lots of fun and we are a very friendly and welcoming team.
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/02/2020
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Home Instead Senior Care
A well established and highly respected independent UK home care provider, Home Instead Senior Care is part of a worldwide organisation devoted to providing the highest-quality care for older people in the comfort of their own homes.