About the employer
TXM Plant is the largest supplier of Road Rail Vehicles in the UK. With over 600 people involved in our business, TXM deliver RRV Hire, POS Services and Principal Contracting services across the Mainland UK.
With over 25 years experience working in the rail sector, TXM Plant can offer a team of experienced, professional staff and a versatile fleet of RRV Machines and Attachments to support a variety of projects.
We have 10 depots nationwide covering all routes, giving TXM the ability to deliver an exceptional local service, backed by a national fleet. From RRV Hire to POS Services and Principal Contracting, we are ready to go The Xtra Mile.
Monday to Friday 08:00am - 17:00pm with 1 hour lunch break. Total hours per week: 40.00
Shadowing current Service Engineers at the depot, typical daily tasks include:
- Ensure that Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to, briefings are held daily and an induction will be completed when you start. You would also need to sign in daily
- Help maintain vehicles to requirements, to legal and industry standards
- Carry out instruction with inspection, repair, service and maintenance of vehicles
- Keep a record of all work completed with our history records
- Help to keep the depot, as well as vehicles, clean and safe
- Comply with all Company Policies and Procedures
- You will be shown all of this when you are ready to do so
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2019
£174.00 - £328.40 p/w
This job is located in Attleborough, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.