East Coast College
Monday to Friday, 07:30 - 16:00. Total hours per week: 40.00
- To be considered for this apprenticeship, all applicants must have, as a minimum of 4 GCSE’s at grade C/4 or above (or the equivalent) which must include: maths and English
- As part of the pre-employment check process, proof of qualifications will be required
You will be required to assist our experienced Plumbers with:
- General plumbing for domestic properties
- Installation of water supplies
- Installation of plumbing and sanitary ware
- Installation of central heating systems
- Service central heating systems, boilers and radiators
- Installation and fixing of domestic appliances like showers, cookers, gas fires and washing machines.
- Fault finding and repairs
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients
- Working to workplace health & safety company standards
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy
The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
The job is in a location where transport will need to be considered.
The Level 3 Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician Standard is primarily delivered in the workplace with 1 day a week attendance at college. Should you not possess suitable concession qualifications, you are also required to attend college to undertake Functional Skills Qualifications.
The closing date for this job offer is on 03/08/2020
This job is located in Beccles, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About East Coast College - Lowestoft Campus
East Coast College has been formed by the merger of Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft Colleges. East Coast College offers a broad range of full and part-time courses and apprenticeships designed to help you reach your career goals and turn your passion in to your p...