"Apprentice Printer and Sign Maker (R M Phoenix)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team in a print and signage company. As an apprentice you will be trained to produce printed labels on specialist machinery using a wide variety of materials. Everyday is different and full of interesting challenges!
Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 1pm
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
02 Mar 2018
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team in a print and signage company. As an apprentice you will:
- Produce printed labels
- Use specialist machinery
- using a wide variety of materials
- Working in a team
- Everyday is different and full of interesting challenges!
Requirements and prospects
- Must be practical, with the ability to think logically and have an interest in problem solving and ‘How Things Work’
- Skills in I.T. and graphics would be useful
- Basic Maths and English
- Self motivated, initiative, thinks outside of the box
- Good timekeeping and teamwork essential
- Ability to keep the working environment neat and tidy
- Good levels of concentration
The apprentice will be given every opportunity to become a full member of the team"
For further details and applications, please use the 'More Info button below to access the vacancy on the Government's Apprenticeships site.
This job is located in Woodbridge, Suffolk
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.