Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Feb 2021
- College leaver - Educated to A-level standard in Maths/Economics/Business/Science or similar
- Must be willing to undertake and successfully complete a minimum Business Administration Apprenticeship within the 18 month contract of employment
As an Apprentice Product and Commercial Analyst, you will be an integral member of the finance team. Reporting to the Costings Manager, you will provide product costings and insight to the business through analysis of product, sales and margin data.
This will be a challenging and exciting role, the successful applicant will gain exposure to a variation of duties within our finance department across the group, gaining an overall understanding and knowledge of the skills required to work within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
Key daily/weekly responsibilities will include:
- Assist in collating all information required to cost products - raw materials, distribution, packaging, labour and origination
- Contribute opinions and suggestions during the product development process with a view to the commercial success of the products
- Monitor and analyse costs post launch to ensure products are achieving costed standards
- Co-ordinate post-launch reviews to improve business insight and understanding
- Maintain database of costings
- Report and analyse sales and margin performance, including variance reporting against budget and forecast
- Track and report overrider, promotions and royalty activity
- Ad hoc commercial reporting as required
- Holiday cover for Costings Manager
- Holiday cover for Assistant Management Accountant
The closing date for this job offer is on 24/01/2021
This job is located in Fakenham
More Information and How to Apply
We take so much care to make all our chocolate, because we know that parents want to get the balance right between knowing that the chocolate is safe, tasty, and that their kids are going to really enjoy their treat!